MTC is pleased to meet Mr. Wesley Nel and Mr. Gareth Bodley from South Africa in our facility in Shanghai. The meeting is about the purchase of two sectional steel roll forming machine, producing container house frames.
The client is specialiezd in assembled container houses and looking to expand their business. Therefore, they decide to add more roll forming equipment. After receiving offer from MTC, the client made a decision for a face-to-face meeting. In the last few years, assembled containers houses have been increasingly popular in China as new buidings have have sprung up.
These assembled container houses are not improved from shipping containers, but pre-assembled with steel sections and sandwich panels. These houses are light, mobile and recyclable. People often use them as dormitory, box office, toilet, even living room. Along the trend, MTC has developed sectional steel roll forming machine for manufacturing posts and beams for assembled container houses.
There are mostly two types of roll forming machine for container houses parts: Beam section roll forming machine and post section roll forming machine. Although the sections of the beam and posts are almost the same, container house manufacturers tend to some minor changes on the profiles. Due to the sizes of container houses, some sections must change. In addition, customers from different areas may require diffent profiles. Therefore, the sectional steel roll forming machine may vary to each other.
Regardless of the profile, a sectional steel roll forming machine for container house parts may have the same components. For example, decoiler, leveling part, feeding part,punching part, roll forming part, cutting part, hydraulic part, and control part.
A sectional steel roll forming machine is always working fully automatically. Under PLC control, operators only input required lengths and quantities, the machine will start automatic production.
Basic Specifications of the Sectional Steel Roll Forming Machine:
- Decoiler: manual decoiler;
- Raw material: Q235 Galvanized steel coil or Cold rolled steel;
- Hydraulic punching: Stop to punch;
- Material of punching dies: Cr12MoV steel;
- Material thickness: 2-3mm;
- Forming stations: 18/20 stations;
- Roll forming speed: 0-12m/min;
- Material of Roller: Gcr15 bearing steel;
- Diameter of shafts: 80mm;
- Motor Power: 15 KW/18.5kw;
- Cutter: hydraulic cutter and stop to cut;
- Material of cutting dies: Cr12MoV steel;
- Hydraulic power: 11KW;
- Control system: Panasonic PLC, Inverter, CHNT transformer and Omron encoder;