MAXON has finished the production of a BIG WAVE corrugated sheet roll forming machine for producing sinusoidal roof sheets from 1000m width steel coils.
This corrugated sheet roll forming machine is now ready for delivery. It has been designed with components as manual decoiler, feeding guide, roll former, cutting unit, hydraulic oil pump, control cabinet and run-out table. Through the PLC control system, clients only set required length and quantities on the touch screen, the corrugated sheet roll forming machine will start automatic production accordingly.
The raw material for this corrugated sheet roll forming machine is prepainted steel, galvanised steel, or galvalum steel coils, of thickness from 0.3-0.8mm and width 1000mm, giving the final products with 7 waves of 35mm wave height and 130 wave distance. The final products made by this corrugated sheet roll forming machine are applied mainly as the roof panels or metal roofing on commerical or residential metal building or houses.
General Parameters of Corrugated Sheet Roll Forming Machine:
- Raw Material Thickness: 0.3-0.8mm
- Raw Material Width:1000mm
- Main Motor Power: 7.5 KW
- Forming stations: 24 stations
- Rolling stands structure: conjoint type forming tools structure
- Machine Frame stand: Welded structural steel
- Thickmess of Fame Steel: 18mm
- Material of Roller: 45# steel, Polished and coated with 0.05mm Chrome Surface.
- Shaft Material: High grade 45# steel
- Diameter of shafts: 75mm
- Cutting tool: Hydraulic cutter
- Material of cutting dies: Cr12 steel
- Hydraulic power for cutting: 4KW
- Control system: Panasonic PLC, Inverter, CHNT transformer and Omron encoder