Metal step roof tiles produced by roof tile roll forming machine from high quality prepainted sheets are commonly applied as roofing on Villas.
There is a key difference between a metal glazed roof tile and a regular metal roof panel: Steps! Briefly speaking, a regular metal roof panel with steps is called a metal glazed roof tile, therefore the key difference between a regular metal roof panel roll forming machine and a metal roof tile roll forming machine lies at this situation that there is an extra hydraulic pressing equipment on a step tile roll forming machine to press steps on the roll formed roof panels. The hydraulic pressing is built between roll forming part and hydraulic cutter; the depth, distance and quantities of steps are adjustable and can be changed throught the touch screen on PLC control box.
Brief Introduction of the Metal Glazed Roof Tile Roll Forming Machine:
It’s true to name a regular metal roof panel with steps glazed roof tile roll forming machine, but not all the metal roof panels can be pressed with steps, it means the steps can be pressed on certain metal roof panels, and that often makes the roll forming part of a step tile roll forming machine different from a regular roof panel roll forming machine. Most of time, a metal roof tile roll forming machine has more roll forming stations and rolling tools than a regular roof panel roll forming machine does, and an extra hydraulic pressing equipment also contributes a higher price compared to a regular metal roofing sheet roll forming machine.
A glazed tile roll forming machine mainly consists of a manual decoiler, feeding guide, film coating device, roll forming system, transmission system, control system, hydraulic system, hydraulic pressing, hydraulic cutting and runout tables. A 5TON hydraulic decoiler and a 6m auto stacking machine are optional as per request.
Technical parameters of Step Tile Roll Forming Machine:
- Uncoiler/Decoiler: Manual type (hydraulic type is optional as per request);
- Material of coil: Colorbond Steel Coil; Prepainted steel coil;
- Thickness of sheet: 0.3mm-0.6mm
- Width of coil: 1000mm-1250mm
- Weight of coil: ≤ 5 mt
- Roll Forming stations: 16-25 stations (subject to the technical drawing of step roof tiles)
- Roller Diameter: 70mm-80mm
- Roller material: 45# steel, coated with 0.05mmthickness hard chrome
- Main motor power: 5.5-7kw (subject to the technical drawing of step roof tiles)
- Hydraulic power: 5.5kw
- Material of Pressing die: Cr12 steel with quenching treatment;
- Material of Cutting Die: Cr12 steel with quenching treatment;
- Tolerance: 1.5mm
- Forming speed: 0-5m/min (20 steps / min)
- Control system: Panasonic PLC with touch screen
- Power supply: 380V 50HZ 3 phase
- Approx dimensions: 8500mm x 1500mm x1200mm
- Approx weight: 6—8 Tons
There are different types of glazed tiles, like Russian 1100 type, and we can design customized roll forming machine for the production of specific required metal roof tiles as per technical drawings of the profiles customer provides.