An octagon pipe roll forming machine has always been designed for producing the octagonal axes of roundel for rolling shutter doors consits of steel slats or metal sheet panels.
As an auxiliary equipment to rolling shutter door roll forming machines, the octagon pipe roll forming machine is not required as often as a slat or panel roll forming machine is, but it’s a necessary roll forming machine because all rolling shutter doors have to be pushed up or pulled down along the roundel, and the axe (octagon/octagonal pipe) is the core component on a roundel.
The raw materials for octagon pipe usually are galvanized steel or cold rolled steel of thicikness 0.4-0.8mm and the widths depend on the required octagonal pipes or tubes that is used as the axes of rolling shutter roundels.
An octagon pipe roll forming machine usually consists of a manual decoiler, a pressing unit for holes, a roll forming unit, a cutting unit, control unit, and transmission unit. It can be running both automatically and manually under the PLC computer control system.
Technical Specfications of Octagonal Pipe Roll Forming Machine:
- Uncoiler: Manual Uncoiler
- Inner diameter: 508mm
- Outer diameter: 1200mm
- Material Thickness: 0.4-0.6mm
- Diameter of the pipe: 40mm;
- Loading weight: 1 TON;
- NC Feeder
- Feeding Width: 100-200mm;
- Feeding Distance: Adjustable;
- Feeding Speed: 12-15m/min;
- 35T Pressing Machine
- Main Motor Power: 3KW
- Dimension: 9600mm*1050mm*2000mm
- Forming speed: 0-15m/min.
- Forming steps: 21 stations;
- Diameter of Shafts: 70mm
- Material of Roller: high quality 45# steel with heat and quenching treatment and surface of rollers mirror polished and chrome coated;
- Motor Power:7.5KW
- Tracking cutter without stopping;
- Motor power: 1.5kw
- Tolerance of cutting length:+/-2mm
- PLC Control Box: 700mmx1000mmx300mm
- Control System: Panasonic PLC, Frequency Converter
- Encoder: Omron Brand
- Voltage: 380V, 50Hz, 3 phase