This roller shutter door roll forming machine makes corrugated panels, not slats, to joint each other horizontally for manufacturing rolling shutter doors.
A roller shutter door panel roll forming machine has much similar function as a steel rolling shutter door slat roll forming machine does, and both roll forming machines have been designed for producing roller shutter doors.
However, the specific products made by the two type roll forming machines are different: one is Roller Shutter Door Panels and the other is Roller Shutter Door Slats; the construction details for two types of roller shutter doors are different neither: one type of roller shutter consists of many horizontal rolling shutter slats, and the other is composed of three or four pieces of roller shutter door panels only (depends on the specific height of doors); the raw materials that the two types of roll forming machines handles with are different: rolling shutter door slats are made out of Galvanized steel, prepainted steel or alloy aluminum steel strips, while roller shutter door panels are made out of pre-painted steel.
Brief Introduction of Roller Shutter Door Panel Roll Forming Machine:
A roller shutter door panel roll forming machine has been designed for producing the corrugation sheet panels which are jointed together horizontally to construct roller shutter doors (not for corrugated roof panels), a type of door that is open and close by means of raising and lowering along roller shutter door tracks or roller shutter guide rails on each side of doors.
A roller shutter door panel roll forming machine usually cooperates with a lock seaming machine; after the roller shutter door panels are roll formed, two or more panels have to be seamed together through a lock seaming machine to construct the roller shutter doors.
A roller shutter door panel roll forming machine generally consists of a decoiler (a hydraulic decoiler is optional ), a main roll forming machine, transmission system, a cutting tool, hydraulic system, a hydraulic oil pump, a PLC control cabinet and runout tables.
Technical Parameters of a Roller Shutter Door Roll Forming Machine:
- Uncoiler: Manual Uncoiler;
- Loading Weight: 5Tons;
- Inner Diameter: 480-520mm;
- Outer Diameter: Max 1250mm;
- Raw material: Pre-painted steel coils;
- Material thickness: 0.4-0.8;
- Material width: 1219mm;
- Main Structure of the Machine: 36# “H” Beam Steel;
- Rolling Stations: 18 stations (subjected to final design);
- Forming Speed: 0—12m/min (not including cutting);
- Diameter of Shaft: 70mm;
- Material of Shaft: 45# steel with heat treatment;
- Material of Roller: 45# steel with quenching and chrome coating treatment;
- Transmission: Chains-bracket;
- Motor Power: 5.5KW (subjected to final design);
- Material of Cutting Mold: Cr12 Steel with quenched treatment HRC 60-62;
- Cutting Length and Quantity: Clients can set the required length and quantity on the PLC touch screen;
- Hydraulic Pump Power: 3KW (subjected to final design);
- Tolerance of Cutting Length: +/-2mm;
- PLC Control Box: 700mmx1000mmx300mm;
- Computer Control System: Panasonic PLC;
- Encoder: Omron Brand;
- Voltage: 380V, 50Hz, 3 phase;