A steel rolling shutter slat roll forming machine has been designed to produce horizontal roller shutter door slats out of galvanized or prepainted steel strips.
A rolling shutter door or roller shutter door is a type of door that consists of many horizontal slats hinge together and the door opens and closes by raising up or lowering down along a rolling shutter door track or guide rails (more at rolling shutter door track roll forming machine)
Compared to a traditional door, a roller shutter door has different close or open method. A traditional door is open or method by rotating from 0-90 degress, while a roller shutter door opens and closes by raising up and lowering down, and the ending of a roller shutter is a roundel along which the shutter door will be rolled when raised up.
Another difference is a roller shutter always changes its shapes when closing and openning (a roller shutter door is square or rectangular shape when lowered down to close and it becomes a barrel or drum shape when raised up to open) due to its composition structure; while a traditional door changes only position not the shape itself.
In order to save more spaces and and make door open and close more conveniently, the idea of using rolling shutter doors has been came out and thanks to the development of rollforming technologies, the real rolling shutter doors have been produced by the designing and building of a steel roller shutter door slat roll forming machine. A roller shutter can be constructed also with steel rolling shutter door panels (more at rolling shutter door panel machine) and PU or polyurethane foam insulated shutter slats as well (more at PU Rolling shutter slat production line).
Brief Introduction of Steel Roller Shutter Door Slat Roll Forming Machine:
A steel rolling shutter door slat roll forming machine has been designed and built because of the needs for the production of steel roller shutter doors. The slats can be made out of galvanized steel strips, prepainted steel strips and some occasions alloy aluminum strips as well. This roll forming machine is technically capable to produce roller shutter slats with any lengths available and effective widths customizable from metal with thickness 0.6-1.2mm (some customers request heavy duty rolling shutter slats up to 2mm thickness).
A steel rolling shutter slat roll forming machine consists a manual decoiler, a roll fomer, transmission system, a punching tool is optional for punching slots on some types of steel roller shutter slats, a cutting tool (both a hydraulic cutter and a fly-saw cutter is available), a PLC control cabinet, a hydraulic oil pump will be equipment for hydraulic cutting tool and runout tables.
Technical Parameters of Steel Rolling Shutter Slat Roll Forming Machine:
- Material weight: 1TON;
- Material: Galvanized Steel or Prepainted Steel strips;
- Material width: 300mm Max;
- Inner Diameter: 450—520mm;
- Outer Diameter:1200mm;
- Structure: H Steel welded to Steel Plate;
- Expansion: Manual;
- Punch: Hydraulic pressing tool;
- Diameter of Punched Hole: as per request;
- Hole Distance: adjustable;
- Thickness of Material: 0.6-1.2mm;
- Roll Stations: 18 Stations;
- Forming Speed: 0-12 m/min;
- Material of Roller: 45# steel coated with hard chrome;
- Material of Shaft: 45# Steel with tempering treatment;
- Dia. Of Shafts: 70mm;
- Transmission: by chain-brackets;
- Material of Siding Plate: A3 steel-welded structure,18mm thickness;
- Material of Main Structure:10# Channel Steel;
- Main Power: 5.5 KW;
- Cutting: Tracking Fly-saw or Hydraulic cutting
- Hydraulic Power: 3KW;
- Fly-saw Power: 2.2 KW;
- Material of Cutting Blade: Cr12 MOV Steel;
- Tolerance of Cutting Length: +/-2mm;
- Electricity: 380V/3ph/50HZ.
- Control system: Panasonic PLC, Omron encoder, Inverter and CHNT transformer;
- Size of Console: 700x1000mmx300mm;