A trapezoidal sheet roll forming machine is always required to produce metal roofing sheets or roof panels for both individual and industrial building.
Trapezoidal roofing sheets are the most popular metal roof panels used not only in residential buildings but also in commercial or industrial buildings projects. There are too many different profiles for a variety applications, like low-profile trapezoidal sheets applied used for elevation and IDT roofing, while high-profile trapezoidal sheets usually are used for wide-span roofing and load-bearing structures etc, in Africa, trapezoidal sheets usually are used as industrial trough IT4, IT5, IT6 roof profiles,therefore, people can barely find two exactly the same trapezoidal sheet roll forming machine in the markets.
Brief introduction of Trapezoidal Roof Sheet Roll Forming Machine:
This metal sheet roll forming machine produces trapezoidal sheets usually out of colour prepainted steel coils, Galvanized steel coils, aluzinc sheets, and sometimes aluminium steel coils (aluminum roof panels are prefered in Nigeria),with the thickness 0.3-0.8mm (in some occations material thickness is required to reach 1.5mm), and material width varies from 914mm to 1250mm; in some occassions G550 full hard materials are required to make G550 metal roofing sheets.
Two trapezoidal sheet roll forming machines will be required if a client plans to produce two metal roof panels at the same time, however, there are cases when a client needs two trapezoidal sheets with different effective width and anything else remains the same, then investment shall be made on only one machine because all our trapezoidal roof panel roll forming machine can be designed for different feeding or material widths, which means if you have materials of different widths, you can make different trapezoidal roof panels with different effective widths.
The necessary components for a trapezoidal roofing sheet roll forming machine working functionally are decoiler, entry/feeding guide, roll forming system, hydraulic system, cutting system, control system and runout tables, and an officialy quoation shall include all the above mentioned parts.
Technical Parameters of Trapezoidal Sheet Roll Forming Machine:
- Uncoiler: Manual Uncoiler (a Hydraulic decoiler is optional);
- Inner diameter : 480-520mm;
- Outer diameter: 1250mm;
- Loading weight: 5TONS;
- Material width: 914-1250mm;
- Material thickness: 0.3-0.8mm (sometimes upto 1.5mm maximum, depends on techncial requirements);
- Forming speed: 0-12m/min (high speed is optional as per request);
- Forming stations: 16-22 forming stations (subject to the technical drawing of profiles)
- Roll forming stands structure: conjoint type
- Material of Roller: high quality 45#steel with the surface mirro polishing and coated with hard chrome 0.05mm.
- Material of Shafts:45# high-quality steel;
- Diameter of Shafts: 70mm (80-90mm if the thickness over 1mm);
- Thickness of Siding Plate: 18mm;
- Transmission: by chain-brackets;
- Motor Power: 5.5 KW
- Material of cutting blade:Cr12 with quenched treatment 60-62 degrees;
- Hydraulic Power: 4KW;
- Cutting Lengths and Quantities: this roll forming machine automatically cut the final sheets exactly as per the lengths and quantites clients set through the touch screen on PLC control box.
- Cutting tolerance: +/-2mm
- Control system: Panasonic PLC, Inverter, CHNT transformer and HMI
- Voltage: 380V/50HZ/3phase
There might be different names for trapezoidal sheet roll forming machines in some other regions or areas, like in Africa, people like to call it aluminum or steel IDT Roofing Sheet roll forming machine, and sometime they give the name industrial trough IT4, IT5, IT6 roof sheet roll forming machine etc. MAXON designs and builds customized trapezoidal sheet roll forming machines which for example, some customers ask for G550 metal roofing sheet roll forming machine, some customers may prefer a separate forming stands structure trapezoidal sheet roll forming machine, and some customers needs safety guard on the roll forming machine body etc, the detailed specifications will be different from the above and all quotation sheets have been made exactly as per the technical drawings customers provide.