Compared to a regular roof panel roll forming machine, a standing seam roll forming machine has smaller sizes in body but more sophisticated rolling tools .
First of all, machine designers innovated the Standing seam roll forming machine for producing the metal roof panels out of pre-painted steel, zinc-coating or galvanized steel, zincalume/galvalum steel, and occasionally aluminum as well.
Usually, the material thickness varies from 0.4-0.8mm, but some other concealed fix standing seam roofing, like BEMO roof sheets are thick from 0.8-1.2mm. The material width for a standing seam panel covers from 400mm-1000mm, while a regular roof panel roll forming machine handle with the material of widths at least 914mm and max. 49″ widths.
Brief Introduction of CONCEALED FIX STANDING SEAM ROLL FORMING MACHINE:
Firstly, the standing seam roof panels have a concealed fxing or seaming method by turning up the edges of two adjacent panels, and then folding or interlocking them. In this way, the seaming or fixing parts are invisible, and therefore sometimes we called the panels concealed fixing panels! The machine got its name as concealed fixing standing seam roll forming machine accordingly!
In Chinese markets, customers can usually find 470 and 820 type concealed fixing standing seam roll forming machine, while in North American market, particularly in Mexican market, people like to give them the name LR18/KR 18 or LR24/KR24 standing seam roll forming machine for roofing sheets.
There are also other similiar concealed fixing systems with clips. For example, KLIP-LOK® 406 roof and KLIP-LOK® 700 roof developed by LYSAGHT; CLIP-LOCK™ roof system by TAYLOR METAL; and clicklock standing seam roof system in some area etc! The machines accordingly has some popular names, like KLIP-LOK® roofing sheet roll forming machine (for KLIP-LOK® 406 or Klip-lok® 700 roof sheets.
Technical Parameters of Concealed Fixing Standing Seam Roof Panel Roll Forming Machine:
- Uncoiler: Manual uncoiler
- Inner diameter : 500mm
- Outer diameter: 1200mm.
- Loading weight: 5T
- forming speed: 0—12m/min.
- forming steps: 18 steps (subject to technical drawing of profile)
- bracket: welded with 36 # H Beam-steel
- Material of Shafts:Material of shaft: High grade No.45 carbon wrought steel,which can improve the integrated mechanic feature of the shaft.
- Diameter of Shafts: 70mm
- Material of Roller:High grade No.45 forged steel, with digital-controlled procession, Plated with hard chrome 0.05mm thickness;
- Thickness of Siding Plate: 18mm
- Motor Power: 7.5kw
- Hydraulic cutter on the Standing Seam Roll Forming Machine
- Material of blade:Cr12 Steel with quenched treatment 60-62
- Hydraulic Power:4 KW
- Cutting Length and Quantity: Clients can set the required length and quantity on the PLC touch screen
- Control System: Panasonic PLC Control, LCD screen,touch screen, frequency converter
- Voltage: 380V/50HZ/3phase