A regular metal sheet roll forming machine can be technically available to produce the sheets which are applied as roof panels or wall cladding sheets.
There are innumerable sheet profiles used as roof panels or wall cladding sheets or metal facade panels in each corner of the world, and each profile will required one roll forming machine at least one roll forming unit. Some times the roof panels can be used as wall cladding sheets as well, so the roof and wall cladding roll forming machine has been built accordinly and this roof panel roll forming machine or wall cladding sheet roll forming machine is what customers really need. Another case is when clients don’t know what profiles are the most suitable for them, we usually recommend a roof and wall cladding roll forming machine because the final metal sheets can be applied both as roof panels and wall cladding sheets.
Brief introduction of ROOF & WALL CLADDING SHEET ROLL FORMING MACHINE:
Unlike a trapezoidal sheet roll forming machine whose primary products are roofing sheets, a roof and wall cladding sheet roll forming machine usually gives customers roof panels when they have order or needs for roofing projects, and wall panels when there is a wall cladding projects. Like other metal sheet roll forming machine, a roof & wall cladding roll forming machine can handle with materials of different widths from 914-1250mm and thickness varies from 0.3-0.8mm.
Another machine for wall cladding sheets is called metal facade panel roll forming machine (the facade of a building, especially a large one, is its front wall or the wall that faces the street). A facade panel roll forming machine produces metal sheets usually work as the wall panels only, not for roofing. MAXON has almost 2o years experience in rollforming designing and building, and the right equipment will always be recommended for the production of roof panels and wall cladding sheets when clients don’t have specific technical drawings of sheet profiles; if clients have their own designing for facade panels, we can design a facade panel roll forming machine exactly as per request.
The standard components for a Roof and wall panel roll forming machine generally include of a manual decoiler, an adjustable entry/feeding guide for the feeding of material of diferent widths, main roll forming system, transmission system, hydraulic system, cutting system, control system and runout tables.
Technical Parameters of Roof and Wall Cladding Sheet Roll Forming Machine:
- Uncoiler: Manual uncoiler
- Inner diameter: 480-520mm
- Outer diameter: 1250mm.
- Loading weight 5TONS
- Rotation: Pulled by main roll forming machine
- Expansion: Manually
- Forming speed: 0—12m/min.
- Forming stations: 14-18 stations
- Machine base: welded with 36 # H beam-steel
- Material of Shafts 45# high quality steel
- Diameter of Shafts 70mm
- Material of Roller high quality 45#steel coated with hard chrome 0.05mm.
- Thickness of Siding Plate: 18mm
- Transmission by Chain-brackets
- Motor Power 5.5 KW
- Hydraulic Cutter of the roofing cladding sheet roll forming machine
- Material of blade Cr12 with quenched treatment 48-50.
- Hydraulic Powe 3 KW
- Cutting Length and Quantity Clients can set the required length and quantity on the PLC touch screen
- Control System of roofing cladding sheet roll forming machine
- Panasonic PLC Control, LCD screen, touch screen, frequency converter
- Voltage 380V/50HZ/3phase
- Automatically measure the length and quantity
MAXON designs and builds customized roll forming machines, for example, some customers may prefer a separate forming stands structure trapezoidal sheet roll forming machine, and some customers needs safety guard on the roll forming machine body etc, the detailed specifications will vary from the above list and all quotation sheets will be made exactly as per the technical drawings customers supply.