Metal step roof tiles produced by glazed tile roll forming machine from high quality prepainted sheets most time apply as roofing on Villas or some residential buildings.
There is only one but key difference between a metal glazed roof tile and a regular metal roof panel: Steps! Generally speaking, a regular metal roof panel with steps is called a metal glazed roof tile! Therefore the key difference between a regular metal roof panel roll forming machine and a metal glazed tile roll forming machine lies at this situation that there is an extra hydraulic pressing equipment on a step tile roll forming machine to press steps on the roll formed roof panels.
Machine designers always build the hydraulic pressing between roll forming part and hydraulic cutter so that the depth, distance and quantities of steps can be adjustable and clients can change any time throught the touch screen on PLC control box.
Brief Introduction of the Glazed Tile Roll Forming Machine:
It’s true to name a regular metal roof panel with steps glazed roof tile roll forming machine, but not all the metal roof panels can be pressed with steps. It means we can press steps just on certain metal roof panels, and that often makes a step tile roll forming machine looks different from a regular roof panel roll forming machine.
Most of time, a glazed tile roll forming machine has more roll forming stations and rolling tools than a regular roof panel roll forming machine does, and an extra hydraulic pressing equipment also contributes a higher price compared to a regular metal roofing sheet roll forming machine.
Generally, a glazed tile roll forming machine consists of a manual decoiler, feeding guide, film coating device, roll forming system, transmission system, control system, hydraulic system, hydraulic pressing, hydraulic cutting and runout tables. Besides, it can also includes a hydraulic decoiler and an auto stacking machine sometimes as per request.
Technical parameters of Glazed Tile Roll Forming Machine:
- Uncoiler/Decoiler: Manual type (hydraulic type is optional as per request);
- Material of coil: Colorbond Steel Coil; Prepainted steel coil;
- Thickness of sheet: 0.3mm-0.6mm
- Width of coil: 1000mm-1250mm
- Weight of coil: ≤ 5 mt
- Roll Forming stations: 16-25 stations (subject to the technical drawing of step roof tiles)
- Roller Diameter: 70mm-80mm
- Roller material: 45# steel, coated with 0.05mmthickness hard chrome
- Main motor power: 5.5-7kw (subject to the technical drawing of step roof tiles)
- Hydraulic power: 5.5kw
- Material of Pressing die: Cr12 steel with quenching treatment;
- Material of Cutting Die: Cr12 steel with quenching treatment;
- Tolerance: 1.5mm
- Forming speed: 0-5m/min (20 steps / min)
- Control system: Panasonic PLC with touch screen
- Power supply: 380V 50HZ 3 phase
- Approx dimensions: 8500mm x 1500mm x1200mm
- Approx weight: 6—8 Tons
There are different types of glazed tiles, like Russian 1100 type, and we can design customized metal sheet roll forming machine for the production of specific required metal roof tiles as per technical drawings of the profiles customer provides. Check our running test video for this machine.