An IBR sheet roll forming machine is a roll forming equipment that produces metal roofing sheets with effective width 686mm or 890mm from Galvanized steel and the sheets are largely used in African markets.
First of all, let’s get some some breifing about IBR sheets:
IBR, abbreviated from “Inverted Box Rib”, usually applies for the outside cladding or roofing materials in commercial, industrial and residential buildings. Besides, the raw material is mostly Galvanized steel with the thickness from 0.4mm-0.8mm, and the width 925mm and 1219mm.
Generally, an IBR sheet roll forming machine can easily produce the the metal roofing with Inverted Box Ribs. Like other metal sheet roll former, IBR sheet roll forming machine has advanced PLC control system & Omron encoder and is capable to run both automatically and manually.
Some Features of IBR Sheet Roll Forming Machine:
1) IBR sheet roll forming machine is a common roof sheet roll forming machine, but the finished products are used mainly in South African market.
2) There are two standard IBR sheet profiles with 686mm and 890mm effective widths made by this IBR sheet roll forming machine, and the raw materials would be 925mm and 1219mm width galvanized steel coils with 0.4-0.6mm material thickness;
3) There are two forming stands structure for IBR roof sheet roll forming machine, i.e. separate forming stands structure and conjoint forming stands structure;
General Introduction of the ibr sheet roll forming machine:
- Material width: 925mm (1219mm)
- The effective width: 686mm (890mm)
- The thickness of Coil: 0.4—0.8mm
- The overall dimensions: 8600mmX1500mmX1300mm
- Total weight: Appro.6.2 T
- Main Power: 5.5 KW
In addition, the main parts of the ibr roof panel roll forming machine are as following:
- Manual Uncoiler;
- Feeding Guider;
- Roll forming machine;
- Hydraulic Cutting system;
- PLC Control System;
- Runout Table
Technical Specifications of IBR Sheet Roll Forming Machine:
- Uncoiler: Manual Uncoiler
- Inner diameter: 508mm
- Outer diameter: 1250mm.
- Loading weight: 5TONs
- Forming speed: 8—12m/min.
- Forming steps: 16 stations
- Material of Shafts: 45# high-quality steel
- Diameter of Shafts: 70mm
- Material of Roller: high quality 45#steel coated with hard chrome 0.05mm.
- Thickness of Siding Plate: 18mm
- Transmission: chains-sprockets
- Motor Power:5.5 KW
- Material of cutting blade: Cr12 with quenched treatment 60-62
- Hydraulic Power: 4 KW
- This machine will automatically measure and cut the length and quantity as per clients set on the PLC touch screen.
- Panasonic PLC Control system,touch screen, frequency converter
- Voltage 380V/50HZ/3phase