An IBR sheet roll forming machine is always required by African clients who produce metal roofing sheets with effective width 686mm or 890mm from Galvanized steel and the sheets are largely used in African markets.
First of all, let’s get some some breifing about IBR sheets:
IBR, abbreviated from “Inverted Box Rib”, usually applies for the outside cladding or roofing materials in commercial, industrial and residential buildings, and the raw material is mostly Galvanized steel with the thickness from 0.5mm-0.8mm, and the width 925mm and 1219mm.
And also, like other roof panel roll forming machine, IBR roofing sheet roll forming machine has advanced PLC control system & Omron encoder and is capable to run both automatically and manually.
Some Features of IBR Sheet Roll Forming Machine:
1) IBR sheet roll forming machine is a common roof sheet roll forming machine, but the finished products are used mainly in South African market.
2) There are two standard IBR sheet profiles with 686mm and 890mm effective widths made by this roof panel roll forming machine, and the raw materials would be 925mm and 1219mm width galvanized steel coils with 0.4-0.6mm material thickness;
3) There are two forming stands structure for IBR roof sheet roll forming machine, i.e. separate forming stands structure and conjoint forming stands structure;
General Introduction of the ibr sheet roll forming machine:
- Material width 925mm (1219mm)
- The effective width 686mm (890mm)
- The thickness of Coil 0.5—0.8mm
- Application galvanized roofing sheets
- The overall dimensions 8600mmX1500mmX1300mm
- Total weight Appro.6.2 T
- Main Power 5.5 KW
The main parts of the ibr roof panel roll forming machine:
Manual Uncoiler; Feeding Guider; Roll forming machine; Hydraulic Cutting system; PLC Control System; Runout Table
Technical Specifications of IBR Sheet Roll Forming Machine:
- Uncoiler: Manual Uncoiler
- Inner diameter 508mm
- Outer diameter 1250mm.
- Loading weight 5T
- Forming speed 8—12m/min.
- Forming steps 16 stations
- Material of Shafts 45# high-quality steel
- Diameter of Shafts 70mm
- Material of Roller high quality 45#steel coated with hard chrome 0.05mm.
- Thickness of Siding Plate 18mm
- Transmission by chain-brackets
- Motor Power 5.5 KW
- Material of cutting blade Cr12 with quenched treatment 60-62
- Hydraulic Power 4 KW
- This machine will automatically measure and cut the length and quantity as per clients set on the PLC touch screen.
- Control System of ibr sheet roll forming machine
- Panasonic PLC Control system,touch screen, frequency converter
- Voltage 380V/50HZ/3phase