Corrugated sheet roll forming machine is a so much necessary roll forming equipment that produces corrugated roofing and siding panels for industrial, agricultural and individual buildings.
First of all, corrugated metal roofing and siding panels are made of various metals and alloys steel, such as copper, aluminum, zinc alloy, stainless steel, prepainted steel, galvanized steel and Alu-zinc steel etc.
So many people always use prepainted steel, galvanized steel and Alu-zinc steel (More info about corrugated metal sheets on Wiki ), why? The answer is simple! Compared to the traditional clay tiles, stone or brick cladding, the metal roofing and siding panels are always lighter, more beautiful, and most importantly, more durable.
Brief Introduction of Corrugated Sheet Roll Forming Machine:
As one of the most metal sheet roll forming machines, like IBR sheet roll forming machine, Corrugated sheet roll forming machine makes metal roofing and siding panels from the materials of 0.3-0.8mm thickness and 914-1250mm widths.
Generally, almost all the corrugated sheet roll forming machines can produce sinusoidal roofing and siding panels of 762/838/1080 effective widths, 76.2mm wave distance and 18mm wave height. Most important, one corrugated sheet roll forming machine can make all the above mentioned sheets.
Generally speaking, a corrugated sheet roll forming machine mainly includes the following components. A manual decoiler, a feeding guide, roll forming system, transmission system, hydraulic system, control system, a hydraulic cutter, an oil pump and manual runout tables as well. While in some other cases, we can provide hydraulic decoiler and auto stacker as per request.
Technical Parameters of the Corrugated Sheet Roll Forming Machine:
- Raw Material: Prepainted color steel coils; Galvanized steel coils; Galvalume steel coils;
- Yield strength: 235MPA-550MPA;
- Raw Material Thickness: 0.3-0.8mm;
- Raw Material Width:914-1250mm;
- Main Power: 5.5 KW;
- Forming stations: 16-22 stations;
- Stands structure: Conjoint type OR Individual Type
- Machine Frame stand: 36# H Beam steel welded
- Thickness of Steel Frame: 18mm
- Material of Roller: High grade 45# steel, Polished and coated with 0.05mm hard chrome .
- Shaft Material: High grade 45# steel
- Diameter of shafts: 70mm
- Hydraulic Cutter: Stop to cut
- Material of cutting dies: Cr12 steel
- Hydraulic power for cutting: 4KW
- Cutting lengths and quantities: Clients can set required lengths and quantities through the touch screen on PLC control box.
- Control system: Panasonic PLC, Inverter, CHNT transformer and Omron encoder
Finally, MAXON® is technically capable to customise all iron corrugated sheet roll forming machines as per specific requirements for different applications.
For example, we can design and build steel Silo corrugated sheet roll forming machines for producing corrugated sidewall sheets from the material of 2mm thickness, because a Commercial Storage Silo most of time requires material of 2mm thickness. Furthermore, some other Silo corrugated sheets need even thickness upto 6mm.
For more than 10 years, MAXON® has designed and built corrugated sheet roll forming machine for a variety of applications. Therefore, we will always need a technical drawing of the corrugated sheets to customise a corrugated sheet roll forming machine for any of your specific application.