Corrugated sheet roll forming machine is a common metal roll forming equipment that produces corrugated Metal Roofing and Siding Panels. In our daily life we we can see many fans of corrugated metal sheets.
Made of various metals and alloys steel, corrugated metal sheets have been popular for so many years. The most common materials are prepainted steel, galvanized steel, Alu-zinc steel, and CR steel. People tend to use the sheets for residential ,commerical, industrial as well as agricultural buildings.
So many people are fond of corrugated metal roofing and siding sheets, why? The answer is simple! Compared to traditional clay tiles, stone or brick cladding, corrugated sheets give a traditional look, yet weigh lighter and have longer life circle. In fact, corrugated metal roofing is the only cladding that should be used in conservation areas.
To sum up, there are regular corrugated sheet roll forming machine and special usage corrugated sheet machine.
Brief Introduction of Corrugated Sheet Roll Forming Machine:
Like another popular metal sheet machine, IBR sheet roll forming machine, corrugated sheet roll forming machine makes metal roofing and siding panels from the materials of 0.3-0.8mm thickness and 914-1250mm widths.
Generally, one corrugated sheet roll forming machine can produce sinusoidal sheets for roofing and siding panels with 762/838/1080 effective widths, 76.2mm wave distance and 18mm wave height. It’s worth to repeat that one corrugated sheet roll forming machine can make all above metal sheets.
Most importantly, the corrugated sheet roll forming machine line can work both automatically and manually.
Overall, a corrugated sheet roll forming machine typically includes the following components.
- Manual decoiler
- Feeding guide
- Roll forming system
- Transmission system
- Hydraulic system
- Control system
- Hydraulic cutter
- Oil pump
- Runout tables
While in some other cases, we can provide hydraulic decoiler and auto stacker as per request.
Technical Parameters of the Corrugated Sheet Roll Forming Machine:
- Raw Material: Prepainted color steel coils; Galvanized steel coils; Galvalume steel coils;
- Yield strength: 235MPA-550MPA;
- Raw Material Thickness: 0.3-0.8mm;
- Raw Material Width:914-1250mm;
- Main Power: 5.5 KW;
- Forming stations: 16-22 stations;
- Stands structure: Conjoint type OR Individual Type
- Machine Frame stand: 36# H Beam steel welded
- Thickness of Steel Frame: 18mm
- Material of Roller: High grade 45# steel, Polished and coated with 0.05mm hard chrome .
- Shaft Material: High grade 45# steel
- Diameter of shafts: 70mm
- Hydraulic Cutter: Stop to cut
- Material of cutting dies: Cr12 steel
- Hydraulic power for cutting: 4KW
- Cutting lengths and quantities: Clients can set required lengths and quantities through the touch screen on PLC control box.
- Control system: Panasonic PLC, Inverter, CHNT transformer and Omron encoder
In addition, MTC s technically capable to customise all iron corrugated sheet roll forming machines as per requests.
For example, we can design and build roll forming machine making steel Silo corrugated sheets with individual stands structure and gear-box transmission. This machine produces corrugated metal sheets from 2mm thick material used for a Commercial Storage Silo. Furthermore, some other Silo corrugated sheets need even thickness up to 6mm.
For more than 10 years, MTC has designed and built metal sheet roll forming machines for a variety of applications. Therefore, we are standby to provide you a reliable and durable corrugated sheet roll former as per your needs. Please contact us if you have any requirements.