BEMO sheet roll forming machine was originally developed by BEMO company, and thanks to the globalization, more manufacturers get knowhow to design a BEMO roof panel roll forming machine.
Almost all the metal materials can be used to produce BEMO roof panels through a BEMO sheet roll forming machine, like aluminium, steel,copper,stainless steel and titanium zinc etc.
However, the most widely used and popular BEMO standing seam roof panels are made of aluminum which are completely recyclable, can be formed safely, and are resistant to corrosion; in some occasions galvanized steel coils can also work as a reliable materials from an economical point of view. There are straight bemo sheets and tapered bemo sheets in the market. Chinese local manufacturers haven’t master the core technology of how to design an automatic tapered BEMO sheet roll forming machine, so a China’s made tapered bemo sheet roll forming machine produces one side of tapered BEMO sheets, and the other side next; there will be stiffened rib roll forming unit if the ribs number of tapered sheets is odd, while German companies still hold the throat of how to build an exquisite roll forming machine for the automatic production of tapered bemo sheet roll forming machine.
Brief Introduction of BEMO standing seam roof sheet roll forming machine:
There are standard BEMO standing seam roof panels such as 50-333, 50-429, 65-305,65-333,65-400, 65-459and 65-500, and these profiles can be straight BEMO sheet, or tapered bemo sheets. Like othe concealed fixing standing seam roofing sheet roll forming machine, BEMO sheet roll forming machine can also handle with different widths material and manufacture different BEMO sheets on the same machine, like one BEMO sheet roll forming machine can make both 65-400 and 65-450 type roof panels which joint with each other through clips too. Nowadays, Chinese manufactures develop a new type 2-in-1 roll forming machine which can make both straight BEMO sheet and tapered BEMO roof sheets (the production of tapered BEMO roof panels is semi-automatic).
Technical Parameters of BEMO standing seam roof sheet roll forming machine:
- Uncoiler: Manual uncoiler
- Inner diameter : 500mm
- Outer diameter: 1200mm.
- Loading weight: 5T
- Raw material: Aluminum, or Galvanized/Zinc-coated steel;
- Material thickness: 0.8mm—1.0mm galvanized steel; 1.0-1.2mm aluminum;
- Forming speed: 0—12m/min.
- Forming steps: 15 steps (subject to technical drawing of profile)
- Machine base: welded with 36 # H Beam-steel
- Material of Shafts:High grade No.45 carbon wrought steel,which can improve the integrated mechanic feature of the shaft.
- Diameter of Shafts: 70mm
- Material of Roller:High grade No.45 forged steel, with digital-controlled procession, Plated with hard chrome 0.05mm thickness;
- Thickness of Siding Plate: 18mm
- Motor Power: 7.5kw
- Hydraulic cutter on the Standing Seam Roll Forming Machine
- Material of blade:Cr12 Steel with quenched treatment 60-62
- Hydraulic Power:4 KW
- Cutting Length and Quantity: Clients can set the required length and quantity on the PLC touch screen
- Control System: Panasonic PLC Control, Inverter, CHNT transformer and Omron encoder
- Voltage: 380V/50HZ/3phase