There are many standard metal deck or steel deck profiles that a steel deck roll forming machine is technically capable to produce, and these deck sheets are widely used in a variety of applications.
Steel deck roll forming machines have been designed for the production of various types of metal decks which are usually applied for roofing and floor industries, and sometimes for bridge construction as well. The most popular steel decks produced by our metal deck roll forming machine are currently used in the industiral applications as following:
Steel roof deck: The steel roof decks are manufactured generally for the construction of pitched, flat, or curved roofing almost on all kinds of buildings;
Composite metal deck: The composite metal decks have embossments in the vertical ribs designed to interlock with concrete slabs, creating a reinforced concrete slab to develop a composite floor system.
Metal form deck: Metal form decks are produced and used extensively also in floor construction as a permenant steel base for poured reinforced concrete floor slabs.
Architectural deck: This kind of steel deck offers architects and engineers the ability to creat amazing designing for striking and spacious interiors, as well as dramatic and high-performing exteriors.
Bridge deck: Where a bridge has main beams installed at suitable centres, steel decking may be placed across the beams without additional supports, suitable for new construction and bridge rehabilitation.
Brief introduction of steel deck roll forming machine:
There are different steel deck roll forming machines manufacturing metal decks for different applications, and the configuration or components of each machine vary accordingly, for example, some deck machine have embossing rolling tools while some others do not. As a Chinese enterprise, MAXON has been awared that metal deck roll forming machines have been increasingly popular in Chinese market, and in China over 90% steel deck roll forming machines buyers produces metal floor deck and that’s why in China a deck roll forming machine is most of time named as metal floor deck roll forming machine or steel decking floor roll forming machine.
Generally a metal deck or steel deck roll forming machine consists of a 5TON manual de-coiler, feeding guide, an electrical entry shearing with 0.75KW motor power,a roll forming part including an embossing tools, transmission system, hydraulic system, a PLC control cabinet, a hydraulic oil pump and runout tables to support the final products.
Technical parameters of metal floor deck roll forming machine:
- Material: Hot-dipped galvanized steel coils;
- Thickness of Material: 0.8mm-1.3mm;
- Coil Width: 1219/1250mm;
- Coil Weight: 5 Tons;
- Roller Stations: 26-35 stations;
- Diameter of Shaft: 76mm;
- Material of Shaft: 45# steel;
- Material of roller: 45#steel with quenching treatment and coated with hard chrome 0.05mm thickness;
- Rolling stands structure: conjoint type;
- Machine Frame stand: 36#H Beam welded structural steel;
- Forming speed: 0-12m/min;
- Main Power: 2x11KW;
- Overall Dimensions: 13500mmx1500mmx1300mm;
- Weight of the machine: Appro.12 Tons;
- Cutting: hydraulic cutting with three cutting blades method;
- Material of Cutting Blades:Cr12 steel;
- Hydraulic Power:4KW;
- Cutting lengths and quantites: Automatically cutting according to the length and quantities the clients set on the touch screen;
- PLC Control Box:700mmx1000mmx300mm;
- Control system: Panasonic PLC, Inverter, CHNT transformer and Omron encoder;