A twin-rows roll forming machine, known as two-in-one roll forming machine also, includes two roll forming parts for making two different steel products, like roof furring channels, stud and tracks etc.
People always have needs for the manufacturing of two or more roll formed products, and it’s usually not possible to purchase all roll forming machines for each every product, therefore throughout years of experience in researching and development, roll forming engineers offer the best suitable solution, all-in-one roll forming solutions (Newly designed Cassette roll forming machine can also produce different profiles).
All-in-one roll forming is a solution to produce fully automatically two or more roll formed profiles on the same machine without changing rolling tools and cutting dies. The most commonly designed all-in-one roll formers are two-in-one roll forming machines, and there are two types two-in-one roll forming machines, vertical type and horizontal type; a vertical two-in-one roll forming machine has some literal names, such as double layer roll forming machine, double deck roll forming machine, duplex profile roll forming machine, and dual level roll forming machine etc, while a horizontal type two-in-one roll forming machine usually is known as a twin rows roll forming machine or double rows roll forming machine.
Brief Introduction of Twin Rows Roll Forming Machine:
A twin rows roll forming machine has been invented to produce two lightweight or light gauge roll formed steel products with different specifications ( like two stud tracks, two hat purlins or other different combinations) on the same machine with no need to change any rolling tools and extra cutting dies and in this way people can save more costs and places compared to the investment on two light gauge steel products roll forming machines.
There are two rows rolling tools ( left and right, as Pic2 above) mounted on a twin rows or double rows roll forming machine and each roll forming is separated to each other, so that any breakdowns,repairs or maintainence on one row of rolling tools will not stop the running and production of the other row of rolling tools. There is only one motor and one driving or primary shaft shared by and connected to the left and right row of roll forming parts.
Main components for a twin rows or double rows roll forming machine are listed as a manual decoiler, feeding guide, hydraulic punching tool is optional, two rows or double rows of rolling tools, machine base structure, transmission system, cutting dies, a PLC control cabinet and runout tables.
Technical Parameters of Double Rows Roll Forming Machine
- Decoiler Type: Manual Decoiler
- Weight Capacity Of Decoiler: 1 Ton
- Material: Galvanized Steel Coil
- Material Thickness: 0.4-1.2mm
- Roll Diameter:70mm
- Forming Roller stand: 14 stations
- Roller material: 45# steel coated with hard chrome.
- Forming Speed: 8-12 m/min
- Dive Type:1.0”Chain of transmission
- Machine Frame stand: Wall Plate Structure
- Thickness of Wall Plate:18mm
- Drive Motor: Famous Chinese Brand
- Main Power: 5.5KW
- Machine Diameter: about6500mm(L)x600mm(W)x1000mm(H)
- Weight of machine: about 5.6 Ton
- Cutting type: Hydraulic cutting
- Hydraulic power: 4 Kw
- Hydraulic Blade and cutter material: Cr12 Steel, quenching process
- Cutting length tolerance: +/-2mm
- Voltage: 380V, 3 Phase 50Hz
- Electrical control system: Japanese Panasonic PLC with inverter, CHNT transformer and Omron encoder.
- Size of PLC Control Board:700mm(L) x300mm(W) x1000mm(H)
NOTE: We can design 3-in-1 roll forming machine or 4-in-1 roll forming machine if clients need, however the profiles shall be confirmed by our engineer before a proposal shall be made.