The metal stud furring channel roll forming machine has been designed for the manufacturing of hat shaped furring channels used to build the steel frames of lightweight or light gauge steel buildings.
Being one of the roll forming machines for the production of lightweight or light gauge steel frames, a stud furring channel roll forming machine or hat channel roll forming machine produces metal furring channels or hat channels continuously and automatically from galvanized steel of 0.6-1.2mm thickness as main components of steel roof trusses on lightweight or light gauge buildings.
Brief Introducrion of Metal Stud Furring or Hat Channel Roll Forming Machine
On a heavy gauge metal or steel structural building, people always use C steel purlins or Z steel purlins to build the steel frames and roof trusses, while Metal furring channels or roof channels climb to the top of components lists for roof trusses of lightweight or light gauge steel frames.
The metal furring channels or hat channels are produced from thin galvanized steel (0.6-1.2mm thickness) by roll forming machines and a metal furring channel or hat channel roll forming machine, like other lightweight or light gauge steel frame roll forming machines, generally consists of a manual decoiler, a feeding unit, an embossing rolling tool, a roll forming unit, a cutting unit, a transmission system, a cutting unit, a hydraulic oil pump, a PLC control system and runout tables.
Technical Parameters of Drywall Stud Furring Channel or Hat Channel Roll Forming Machine:
- Decoiler: Manual decoiler;
- I.D: 508-610; O.D: 1000-1200mm;
- Weight Capacity Of Decoiler: 3 Tons;
- Roll Diameter: 70mm;
- Forming Roller stand: 14 stations;
- Roller material: 45# steel coated with hard chrome;
- Forming Speed: 0-12 m/min (not including punching or cutting);
- Machine Frame stand: Welded structural steel;
- Thickness of stands mounted plates: 18mm;
- Main Power: 5.5KW;
- Cutting type: Hydraulic stop-to-cut;
- Hydraulic power: 3 Kw;
- Material of cutting blade: Cr12 Steel with quenching treatment;
- Electrical control system: Japanese Panasonic PLC with inverter and Omron encoder;
- Voltage: 380V, 3 Phase 50Hz