As a complementary equipment, a 3 wave crash barrier roll forming machine has been designed for the manufacturing of 3 waves or thrie beams guard rails for highway or expressway construction.
There are always two types of road beams or crash barriers placed on the two sides of highway, or expressway: Two wave guard rails or W-shaped beams, and Three wave or thrie beam crash barriers. Most of the guard rails are 2 wave or w shaped beams (More about w beam or 2 wave highway guardrail roll forming machine) but in some occasions, but 3 wave or thrie-beam crash barriers are necessary to installed on the highway or expressway (the most common applications for 3 wave or thrie-beam guardrails are bridges on highways , or exit and entrance of tunnels on highways).
Brief introduction of 3 wave carsh barrier roll forming machine:
This 3 wave or thrie beam crash barrier roll forming machine is a cost-effective and heavy duty production line and has been designed to produce guard rails fully automatically and continuously out of galvanized steel (sometimes cold rolled steel) of 2-3.5mm thickness in the same way as a 2 wave or w beam highway guardrail roll forming machine does, from material feeding all the way until running out from the main machine.
Not like a 2 wave or w beam highway guardrail roll foring machine We offer only gear-box and universal-joint shafts transmission system, and separate forming stands structure for a 3 wave or thrie beam crash barrier roll forming machine. (There is interchangeable highway guardrail roll forming machine for the production of both w beam and thrie beam.)
Main components for a thrie beam or 3 wave crash barrier roll forming machine are listed as a 10 Ton hydraulic decoiler with coil car, a feeding guide, a leveler, a hydraulic punching tool, a roll forming part, a hydraulic cutting tool, a transmission system, a PLC control cabinet, a hydraulic oil pump and runout tables.
Technical Parameters of 3 wave crash barrier roll forming machine:
- Manual decoiler: Hydraulic De-coiler
- Loading Weight: 10 Max.
- Inner diameter of coil: Φ508mm.
- Maximum diameter of coil: Φ1500mm
- Motor Power: 7.5KW
- Hydraulic Power: 7.5KW
- Thickness of Material: 2—3.5mm.
- Width of Material: 750mm.
- Feeding guide: 2 pairs slide wheels are used to adjust left and right.
- 7-roller levelling:3 top and 4 bottom.
- Dia. Of Roller: 110mm.
- Punching machine: Hydraulic punching
Using type Yl32-315 hydraulic puching machin with 4 pillars.
- Hydraulic power: 15kw
- Material of punching tools: Cr12MoV steel quenched 58-62.
- Construction Structure: 36# ”H” beam welded steel.
- Forming Station: 19 stations.
- Forming Speed:0—15m/min.
- Material of Roller: GCr15 steel with tempering ,quenching and forging treatment.
- Dia. Of Shafts: 100mm.
- Materia of Shafts:45# forged steel.
- Transimission of Machine: gear-boxes and universal joint-shafts;
- Power of Main Machine: 30kw.
- Cutting: Hdraulic Cutting
- Material of cutter blade: Cr12MoV steel with quenched treatment.
- Cutting tolerance: +/-2mm
- Control system: Panasonic PLC Control, LCD touch screen, frequency inverter and Omron encoder
- Voltage: 380V/50HZ/3phase
- PLC Console: 700mmx1000mmx300mm