MAXON® loaded two cold roll forming machines which will be delivered to a domestic client in Guangdon yesterday, and the custom roll forming machines were designed for producing container house section channels, such as posts and mudsills.
In the year 2016, assembled container houses have been all the vogue in China as residential and industrial buildings, which makes equipment for the production of container house components commodities in great demand, like the container house wall panel production line (ROCKWOOL insulated) and the steel frames (posts and girders) roll forming machines. It’s simple, fast and economical to build an assembled container house rather than traditional prefabricated houses (made of EPS roof and wall sandwich panels, and C purlins), and this makes and will continue make assembled container houses the most popular prefabricated houses in the near future all around the world.
MAXON® designed,built and delivered over 10 rockwool sandwich panel production lines for producing the facial panels of container house in the year 2016, delivered 2 cold roll forming machines for producing the frames of containe house yesterday and has been assembling another 2 same roll forming machines at this moment. The two roll forming machines have been designed for manufacturing two different components of container house: One is the Posts, and the other is the top and bottom Girders.
Both roll forming machines are technically capable to produce steel posts and steel girders fully automatically and continuously to build the frames of container houses from galvanised steel of 1.5-2.5mm thickness and each machine consists of a manual decoiler of 3TONs capacity, leveler, hydraulic punching tool, roll forming part, transmission part, hydraulic cutting tool, control system, hydraulic system and run-out tables.
General Information about the two roll forming machines:
- Decoiler: manual decoiler;
- Capacity of decoiler: 3 TONS;
- ID. of decoiler: 480-520mm;
- OD. of decoiler: 1250mm;
- Raw material: Q235 Galvanized steel coil or Cold rolled steel;
- Material thickness: 1.5-2.5mm;
- Forming stations: 18 & 19 stations;
- Roll forming speed: 0-12m/min (not including punching and cutting);
- Material of Roller: Gcr15 bearing steel;
- Diameter of shafts: 80mm;
- Motor Power: 15 KW;
- Material of punching dies: Cr12MoV steel;
- Material of cutting dies: Cr12 steel;
- Hydraulic power: 7.5KW;
- Control system: Panasonic PLC, Inverter, CHNT transformer and Omron encoder;
Contact us if you have interest in any roll forming equipment MAXON® designs.